*Subject to change due to government activities on health care reform and speaker changes.
Health Policy Institute program (first three days)
- Health Reform: What is Alternative Approach?
- Understanding the Health Policymaking Process
- Connecting with Key Agencies, Stakeholders Organizations and Elected Representatives
- Managing Government Relations and Legislative Affairs for Health Systems
- The Affordable Care Act: The Employers' Perspectives
- Health Executives in Policy Stewardship
- Government Payment Systems: What Lies Ahead?
- Medicaid Expansion: What is Next?
- Strategies to Stabilize the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplaces
- Panel: Capitol Hill Agendas Under the New Administration
- Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) of 2015
- Drug Pricing Strategies: What is Expected Ahead?
- Policy Legislation to Advance the Promises of Health Informatics: Next Generation Technology (Health IT related Cures)
- Post ACA: Progress, Advancing Public and Population Health
- Panel: Innovations in Population Health
- Panel: Workforce Shortages
- Health Reform and Delivery System Transformation/Innovation
- 21st Century Cures Act: The promise and Challenge of Precision Medicine
Capitol Hill Visit and the Agenda (fourth day)
- Federal Policymaking in Action: Advocacy on Capitol Hill
- Capitol Hill Day: Appointments with Members and Congressional Staff and Attendance at Congressional Meetings