Learn more about our award-winning MHA program
- Insights from Rising Healthcare Leaders at Mason leadership team on organizing a large student career eventNovember 2, 2023Sheethal Sharma, treasurer of the Rising Healthcare Leaders at Mason, reflects on what she and other leaders learned from organizing a large student-run career event.
- October 10, 2023Medicare Advantage generally had lower resource use (and thereby cost), but by varying amounts across conditions, including in some cases where it was not significantly different than traditional Medicare, according to a new study by Professor Jeah Jung.
- October 3, 2023A new study from Associate Dean of Research Alison Cuellar found that independent practices experienced a smaller drop in patient volume than consolidated practices during the height of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- September 28, 2023The College of Public Health + Fuse at Mason Square accelerate potential for Virtual Reality-enhanced learning opportunities
- Three newly Certified Healthcare Simulation Educators advance College toward offering VR-enhanced curriculum to every studentSeptember 22, 2023The College of Public Health announces three newly credentialed Certified Healthcare Simulation Educators - advancing toward goal of offering VR-enhanced curriculum to every student
- September 18, 2023Multiple national college rankings released in recent weeks have placed George Mason University among America’s top 50 public universities, top 100 among all public and private institutions, and Virginia’s No. 1 public university for social mobility.
- September 12, 2023Health Policy and Nursing Administration PhD alum Bethany Hall-Long runs for Delaware governor.
- Innovate for Good: Mason Professor continues study of social media intervention for Chinese American caregivers with grant from NIH National Institute on AgingSeptember 1, 2023With the grant,College of Public Health professor Y. Alicia Hong and an interdisciplinary team aim to improve caregiving skills, reduce social distress, and improve quality of life for caregivers.
- July 13, 2023PhD in Health Services Research alum Tarang Parekh becomes an assistant professor at the College of Health Sciences, University of Delaware in Fall 2023.
- July 6, 2023Social isolation among U.S. adults aged 65 and older increases the risk of smoking and premature death.
- Neuroscience News: Research by Mason’s College of Public Health on the effects of cannabis use by pregnant women is citedMay 19, 2023Key Influencers in Cannabis Use Disorder Treatment Success Among Pregnant Women
- May 19, 2023Professor Panagiota (Yiota) Kitsantas found that pregnant women referred to treatment for cannabis use disorder by the justice system, health care providers, or trusted community sources were more likely to complete it.
- $1.1 Million HRSA grant to create interprofessional health care learning lab in the College of Public HealthNovember 8, 2022
- May 24, 2022
- May 23, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- College of Health and Human Services Receives $2.6 Million Grant as Part of AmeriCorps and CDC PartnershipMay 17, 2022