Learn more about our award-winning MHA program
- Neuroscience News: Research by Mason’s College of Public Health on the effects of cannabis use by pregnant women is citedMay 19, 2023Key Influencers in Cannabis Use Disorder Treatment Success Among Pregnant Women
- May 19, 2023Professor Panagiota (Yiota) Kitsantas found that pregnant women referred to treatment for cannabis use disorder by the justice system, health care providers, or trusted community sources were more likely to complete it.
- May 18, 2023Brenda Helen Sheingold, director of Mason’s Master of Healthcare Administration program, will serve as a Scholar-in-Residence to the Summer Institute for Curriculum Development in Critical Contemporary Antisemitism Studies.
- May 11, 2023Former clinician and hospital chaplain, Arion M. Lillard-Green, seeks to shape health policy for equitable end-of-life care
- MyNorthwest: Dr. Gilbert Gimm is quoted in an article about Washington’s ranking as best state for nursing careersMay 3, 2023Washington ranks as best state for nursing careers
- NH Journal: Dr. Rebecca E. Sutter and Dr. Gilbert Gimm are featured in an article about the best and worst states for nursesMay 2, 2023Granite State Great For Nurses, But Still Needs More
- WalletHub: Dr. Rebecca E. Sutter and Dr. Gilbert Gimm are featured in an article about the best and worst states for nursesMay 2, 20232023's Best & Worst States for Nurses
- Master of Health Administration advances to #32 in graduate programs according to U.S. News & World ReportApril 25, 2023The MHA program ranks #17 in public institutions.
- April 19, 2023HAP preceptors from Inova Mount Vernon Roberta Tinch and Stacey Schaab highlight why Mason real-world experience is irreplaceable for students
- HAP faculty members Sanja Avramovic and John Cantiello honored with teaching awards by Stearns CenterApril 17, 2023The College of Public Health congratulates Sanja Avramovic for receiving a Teaching Excellence Award from the Stearns Center for Teaching and Learning and John Cantiello for being recognized as an Online Teacher of Distinction by the Stearns Center.
- Fredericksburg Free Lance-Star: Dr. Hong Xue comments and Dr. Gilbert Gimm is mentioned in a story about the role of pets in getting people to stop smokingApril 10, 2023Secret Weapon for Quit-Smoking Campaigns: Pets
- Greensboro (NC) News and Record: Dr. Hong Xue comments and Dr. Gilbert Gimm is mentioned in a story about the role of pets in getting people to stop smokingApril 10, 2023Secret Weapon for Quit-Smoking Campaigns: Pets
- $1.1 Million HRSA grant to create interprofessional health care learning lab in the College of Public HealthNovember 8, 2022
- May 24, 2022
- May 23, 2022
- May 17, 2022
- College of Health and Human Services Receives $2.6 Million Grant as Part of AmeriCorps and CDC PartnershipMay 17, 2022