Assistant Professor, HAP
Dr. Lee Black is an assistant professor in the Department of Health Administration, College of Public Health. His research interests are the intersection of law and ethics in health care, and especially the impact of legal regulation of abortion on the ethical responsibilities of healthcare providers. Before coming to Mason, Dr. Black taught as a visiting and adjunct professor at the University of Cincinnati College of Law and the College of Allied Health Sciences and a visiting professor at the Indiana University McKinney School of Law.
Please see CV.
- Member, Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
- BA, History, Washington University in St. Louis, 2000
- JD, University of Kentucky, 2003
- LLM, Health Law, Loyola University Chicago, 2004
- DCL (Doctor of Civil Law), McGill University, 2018