Our capstone practicum has earned a reputation for excellence because of dedicated practitioners who are willing to contribute their time to the education of the next generation of health care executives. Department of Health Administration and Policy students have conducted their practicum projects with a diverse array of organizations, including the following:
Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
- Fairfax County Health Department, Fairfax, VA
- George Washington Hospital Medical Faculty Associates, Washington, D.C.
- Howard University College of Dentistry, Washington, D.C.
- Inova Health Systems, various Northern Virginia locations
- Institute of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- IQ Solutions, Rockville, MD
- National Rural Health Association, Washington, D.C.
- Northrop Grumman, Chantilly, VA
- Pan American Health Organization, Washington, D.C.
- Prince William Health District, Manassas, VA
- Prince William Hospital, Manassas, VA
- US Department of Veterans Affairs, Washington, D.C.
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Washington, D.C.