Department and CHHS Resources
- Academic Advising
- Student Organizations
- Capstone Practicum
- Graduation Information
- Microsoft Imagine: Free Microsoft developer software available to HAP students
- Library Services
- Consortium Services
- Writing Center
The George Mason University Writing Center staff provides a variety of resources and services (e.g., tutoring, workshops, writing guides, handbooks, resume critiquing) intended to support students as they work to construct and share knowledge through writing.
- Mason's University Catalog
View information on admissions, tuition, expenses, financial aid, academic policies, student rights and responsibilities, general policies, University academic programs and resources, transcript key, and course descriptions.
- Academic Calendars
Outside the Classroom
- IT Training via Lynda.com
As a Mason student, you have access to Lynda.com's complete tutorial library.
- People Finder
Do you need to find someone? This online University Directory contains a consistent view of student, faculty, and staff information. You can search for a name, NetID (Mason username), phone number, fax number, building, mail stop, job title, or department.
- George Mason On-Campus Jobs
- Services for Military and Veterans
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Information and Resources for International Students
- Off-Campus Housing
- Additional University Student Resources
NextBus can estimate Fairfax CUE Bus arrivals with a high degree of accuracy. This estimate is updated constantly. With NextBus, you can obtain real-time travel information via computer, phone, cell phone. or SMS (text) messaging.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
Metrorail and Metrobus transit services in Washington, D.C., Maryland, and Virginia communities.